Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Vocational Training
New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships: 2016
Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians for Masters and Doctorate programmes for the 2016 New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships under the Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowship Plan (CSFP).
Applicants for Masters’ degree must:
- Have a Bachelor Degree with GPA of not less than 3.5 (This is not applicable for Health Sciences);
- Be not more than 35 years old as of February 2017.
- Have a Masters Degree with GPA of not less than 4.0 or an average of “B” or above;
- Be not more than 40 years old as of February 2017.
- All applicants must fill in application forms which can be easily accessed from the following link: https://www.mfat.govt.nz/en/aid-and-development/scholarships/who-can-apply-for-a-scholarship/africa-scholarships-commonwealth-countries/ or you can Google “Application form New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships 2017”.
- All applicants must seek and get admission from one of the Universities in New Zealand and you should attach a copy of admission notice with the filled application form.
- All applicants must attach the Evidence from Higher Education Students’ Loans Board to that they started repayment of the loans or completed paying the loans or they were not beneficiaries.
- Applicants must ensure that they fulfill all requirements as depicted on the checklist on the application form.
Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Vocational Training, 7 Magogoni Street,
P. O. Box 9121,
DAR ES SALAAM.
So as to reach her not later than 30th May, 2016.