- Request Portal Log-in and Instructions (REQUIRED) – May 10, 2016, 12:30 PM EDT
- Letter of Intent - May 12, 2016, 3PM EDT
- $150,000 for two years of post-doctoral biomedical HIV researchstarting October 1, 2016.
- Facilitate the exceptional postdoctoral researcher’s transition to an independent career in HIV/AIDS research within an academic or non-profit institution
FORMS & INSTRUCTIONS
- CLICK HERE to access the request form
- Submit the form no later than 12:30 PM EDT on May 10, 2016.
amfAR grants are made to nonprofit organizations worldwide. Applicant fellows and mentors need not be U.S. citizens, and there are no restrictions as to age, color, creed, gender, medical condition, handicap, national origin, parental status, political affiliation, race, religion, marital status, or sexual orientation.