Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 30 Apr 2016
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) is a locally registered NGO first established in 1994. It is the largest indigenous provider of disability and rehabilitation services in the country. CCBRT aims to empower people with disabilities and their families, improve their quality of life, and ensure access to medical and rehabilitative treatment. Committed to preventing disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities and is currently constructing a Maternity and Newborn Hospital.
· Coordinates the implementation of grant awards and ensures post-award compliance in close collaboration with all internal
· Compiles narrative, statistical and financial data for the preparation of internal reports, compliance reports, and grant billings.
· Key contact person for donors on liaison on all grant related issues (establishing and maintaining relationships)
· Contribute to the development of internal grant administration policies and procedures
· Review Grant contracts.
· Communicate relevant grant information with all appropriate internal users.
· Maintains grant reporting calendar
· Ensures accurate and timely preparation of financial grant reports in conjunction with Finance.
· Ensures accurate and timely preparation of narrative grant report s in conjunction with Program Managers
· Ensures that proper records of all compliance related information is maintained
· Performs various general grant administration and compliance functions such as drafting Terms of Reference, liaising with grant implementing partners, coordinating program evaluations, etc.
· Collaborates closely with Finance, Program Managers and Fundraising Officer on funding gaps
· Provides support in ongoing monitoring of grant budgets and expenditures to ensure targets are met.
· Provides support in ongoing monitoring of grant program goals and monthly performance.
· Prepare written and statistical reports and briefings for various internal and external audiences
· Compilation of CCBRT bi-annual and annual reports against CCBRT’s strategy
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· Minimum of three years of grant administration and/or compliance experience required.
· Knowledge of grants and grant administration systems, processes and budgeting.
· Proven ability to analyze and systematically compile technical and statistical information and to prepare reports and correspondence.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
· Highly proficient in Word and Excel
· Strong project management and time management skills
· Planning skills and excellent interpersonal skills
· Talent to work with multiple stakeholders (internal/external)
· Result-oriented and highly Organized
· Enjoy working independently and as part of a Team
· Detail oriented
· Persistent and cultural sensitivity
· Ability to think and problem solve creatively e
How to apply:
CCBRT seeks to recruit individuals who are passionate about the work they do, who are compassionate in character and who have excellent standards of competency. CCBRT is an equal opportunities employer and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Please submit curriculum vitae with two references and maximum one page cover letter on why you believe you are the right candidate for this position via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate job reference number: (ref: 18, 2016)