Mwananchi Communications Limited, publishers of the leading Tanzania newspapers, Mwananchi, Mwanaspoti and The Citizen is looking for motivated and highly experienced individuals to fill the positions of: Office Attendant (x 6).
Job Location: (Mbeya, Dodoma, Tanga” Morogoro, Iringa and Zanzibar)
Job Purpose: The Office Attendant is responsible for providing administrative and beverage services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Prepares and serves beverages for staff-and visitors
- Carries out proper housekeeping and maintains a clean working environment
- Carriers out routing checks on photocopiers
- Delivers mail internally gives customer requisite information
- Checks the appointments diary and directs visitors with appointments to correct offices
- Attend to visitors without appointments, finds out their requirements and liaises with the relevant members of staff for information
- Ensures that all visitors are promptly attended to in the most friendly manner
- Liaises with security personnel to keep the reception are safe and decongested
- Creates a friendly atmosphere and environment to customers
- Bring up files and other documents required for business operations
- Maintain an up to date and efficient filling and retrieval system
- Process correspondence and reports promptly
- Monitors telephone use in order to cut down on costs
Academic Qualifications - O’level
Experience - 6 months to 1 year working experience
REMUNERATION: A competitive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and a day time telephone contact by July 05, 2016 to:
Human Resources Manager
Mwananchi Communications Ltd
P. O. Box 19754.
Dar es Salaam.
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted
NOTE: Applicants Must Be Residents Of Above Areas