Expert profile: Team Leader and Visibility and Communication Specialist
Assignment duration: 50 months
Deadline for application: 26 July 2016
Objectives of the project:
- To provide sound M&E and ensure good visibility and communication of the financial support of the European Union to the United Republic of Tanzania, in the field of climate change. To ensure that the impact of EU funded GCCA programme in Tanzania, is effectively monitored and evaluated and its results are attractively communicated to selected target groups in Tanzania and Europe.
- Master’s degree in journalism, communication, international relations, political science or related fields, or equivalent;
- Ability to understand the related political and technical background;
- Ability to write clearly in a journalistic way;
- Fluent in English.
- Previous experience with similar assignments in Eastern Africa.
- Previous experience with similar assignments in Tanzania is preferred.
- At least 7 years of general experience;
- 5 years of experience in Journalism, communication, production of publications and organisation of events;
- Previous experience in drafting communication strategies