Location: Dodoma, Tanzania
Salary: USD 80,000 - USD 110,000
Posted: July 04, 2016
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360 search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a leading agricultural group seeking an automated bakery production manager in Tanzania.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- In charge of the bakery production operations for chilled bread (70 to 100 tonnes per day)
- Responsible for troubleshooting the production processes and supervising the maintenance team to ensure that produced products are meeting all quality standards
- Manage the manufacturing resources and ensure compliance of quality, sanitation, health and safety requirements; Resolve operational issues while liaising with the production teams
- Motivate and manage production staff; assess performances as well as recruit and train new employees
- Reports into the General Manager
- At least 5 years’ managerial experience working in an automated bakery / food production facility (chilled or frozen)
- Strong understanding of bakery operations (preferably chilled / frozen bread) is required
- Fluency in French and English is a must
- Located in Tanzania / happy to relocate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.