Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 21 Aug 2016
Reporting to the Country Director, the incumbent will lead on programmatic management for the implementation of the trachoma fast track initiative (FTI) and on integration of mass drug administration against NTDs.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. Strategic Programme Planning and Development
- Participate in strategic planning processes to successfully drive the direction and delivery of cost-effective services and ensure objectives are met in line with national policies and Sightsavers’ FTI goals.
- Provide effective management, coordination, technical advice and resource allocation necessary to support the country programmes to deliver NTD targets through quality service delivery.
- Lead on supporting country teams in developing a system for monitoring and evaluating NTD programme performance.
- Build and maintain meaningful working relationships with a variety of partners and other stakeholders at national and international level in order to strengthen opportunities for advocacy and higher visibility.
- Provide assistance in identifying possible funding sources to support programme delivery and work with other colleagues and partners to secure those funds.
- Assist project teams and MoHSW in Tanzania in disseminating information on NTD activities, studies, research and lessons learned at national and international level.
Please see the full job description here: http://jobs.sightsavers.org/job/ntd-programme-manager-2-year-fixed-term-contract/
How to apply:
To apply for this post visit http://www.sightsavers.org/about_us/vacancies/ and download an application form. Please return completed application form to email@example.com . Do not attach CV or certificates.
We will be contacting short-listed candidates for interview shortly after the closing date.
As an equal opportunities employer we actively encourage applications from all sections of the community. Qualified people living with a disability are particularly encouraged to apply.