To apply for these fellowships, you must:
- Be a Commonwealth citizen, refugee, or British protected person
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country
- Be employed by a hospital affiliated to a university
- Be nominated to the CSC by an eligible institution
- Be available to start your fellowship in the UK on 1 October 2017
- Have qualified as a doctor between 1 October 2007 and 30 September 2010, or before 1 October 2002
- Have met the English language requirements of the General Medical Council (GMC) by 15 May 2017
You must apply to a nominating body in the first instance – the CSC does not accept direct applications for these fellowships.
Selected universities/medical colleges/university bodies are invited to nominate members of staff at affiliated hospitals. Click here for a list of nominating universities/medical colleges/university bodies
All applications must be made through your nominating body in your home country. Each nominating body is responsible for its own selection process. You must check with your nominating body for their specific advice and rules for applying, and for their own closing date for applications.
You must make your application using the CSC’s Electronic Application System (EAS). Click here for full information on how to use the EAS, including detailed guides.
Your application must be submitted to and endorsed by one of the approved nominating bodies listed above. The CSC will not accept any applications that are not submitted via the EAS to a nominating body in your home country.
All applications must be submitted by 23.59 (GMT) on 15 November 2016 at the latest.
For more information and application procedure, please open the following link: http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/medical-fellowships