Organization: International Rescue Committee
- MSc or equivalent in Civil, Environmental Engineering or Public Health (MPH) degrees, with Water and Sanitation specialization preferred.
- Experience working in humanitarian environments with a minimum of five years professional experience in program design, implementation in the field of environmental health.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering consultative, responsive programming. Previous demonstrated experience in effectively promoting and mainstreaming gender within projects
- Strong experience in working with and coordinating with the UN, donors, INGOs and other stakeholders, and particularly experience in leading coalition-based projects
- Demonstrated experience in project design and development, including needs assessment and proposal development.
- Demonstrated experience in capacity building
- Demonstrated experience in project management, including budget management
- Understanding of protection principles and likely protection concerns arising in the context as well as conflict sensitivity
- Strong interpersonal, intercultural and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Fluency in English; Swahili, Kirundi and French languages a strong advantage.
- Excellent oral and written skills and computer skills.
Deadline Date: Sunday, 20 November 2016
Follow this link for more information: chm.tbe.taleo.net