- Advanced university degree in one of the disciplines relevant to the following areas: Public Health, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Geology, Hydrology, Sanitation Engineering, or a field relevant to international WASH related development assistance.
- High level competence, skills and experience in policy dialogue and development especially in relating and networking especially with senior government officials and donors.
- Additional training in Health Education or Communication for Development (Programme Communication), an asset.
- Eight years of progressively responsible professional work experience in the UN or other international development organization, national government or the private sector. Field work experience.
- Background/familiarity with Emergency (preparedness and response) and the IASC Cluster approach.
- Fluency in English and local working language of the duty
Closing date: October 01, 2016
Follow the following link for details about this job and application process: http://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/499119/wash-specialist-nod-dar-es-salaamtanzania-for-nationals-only