- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree, though advanced degrees are preferred.
- There is no age restriction but preference will be given to applicants with substantial professional or academic credentials.
- The Fellowship is open to applicants residing anywhere in the world.
- Applicants must demonstrate professional or research experience in a field related to the built environment.
- Winners are expected to secure their own travel and visitor’s documents; UK requirements differ depending on the country of origin and length of stay.
More info: http://www.richardrogersfellowship.org