TU Delft | Global Initiative offers four Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships every year. Our aim is to stimulate excellent students from Sub-Saharan countries and strengthen our relationship with the countries they come from. From the students we expect that they are willing to act as our ambassadors during their studies and after graduation.
1 February 2017
Number of Scholarships
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree.
- A BSc degree from an accredited university in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Full fee waiver for a TU Delft MSc programme and living expenses for 2 years.
- Membership to the Scholarship Club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
- A MSc thesis topic which relates to the Sustainable Development Goals and TU Delft | Global Initiative.
- Be our ambassador for Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Check if you're eligible for this scholarship
- Complete your application for a TU Delft MSc programme
- Complete, in addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application, the Application Form for a Sub-Saharan Africa
- Upload your MSc application and the Application for Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarship before 1 February2017.
Students who have been granted a scholarship will be informed by TU Delft via e-mail by early April 2017.
More Information: Central International Office