To be eligible for the Cora Weiss Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- At least one year experience of volunteering or employment in a women’s rights/human rights/peace advocacy organization;
- One year experience in policy advocacy on women’s rights, human rights, peace and other social justice issues, including understanding of the UN Security Council Resolution 1325 on Women, Peace and Security, and related laws and policies;
- A Bachelor’s degree in international relations, women/gender studies or the social sciences; and
- Has lived or worked in a developing country for at least one year.
- Since the fellowship will take place in New York where the international community is mainly congregated, proficiency in the English language is a must.
More info at http://gnwp.org/cora-weiss-fellowship