Eligibility: To apply for this fellowship, you must:
- Be an African who received his/her PhD degree within the last three years and interested in developing a research career in the biosciences in Africa.
- Develop a comprehensive postdoctoral research proposal that can be completed within 2-3years.
- Be highly motivated individual interested in developing novel research directions.
- Work with minimal supervision and have a high standard for research ethics.
- Be interested in working on one of the following priority disease areas and research themes:
The successful fellows will be based at the University of Ghana, but with access to resources and facilities from all our partner institutions.
Award: The successful postdoctoral fellow will be supported with up to $150,000 to cover: a monthly salary, Research supplies and reagents, Conference grant, Other related costs
Application: Application forms are available at http://waccbip.ug.edu.gh/. Interested applicants may send their complete application documents to email@example.com
Closing Date: 30th November 2016
More info at: http://www.waccbip.org/2016/10/24/deltas-postdoctoral-fellowships/