The University of Manchester is offering scholarships for the distance learning MSc Human Resource Management and Development (International Development) and MSc Management and Information Systems: Change and Development. Online learning gives students the flexibility to combine study with work, family and other commitments.
To be eligible for a scholarship students must fulfil the following criteria:
- Be be a resident citizen of Tanzania, Uganda or Rwanda and have not previously studied outside Africa
- Hold a good undergraduate degree (minimum Upper Second or equivalent) in a relevant discipline from a recognised university
- Have a minimum of two years' relevant work experience
- Be able to demonstrate how studying for an online masters will benefit both their career and the development of your home country
- Have an excellent level of English.
Click here to apply now