- A clear commitment to developing open, transparent, and meaningful policies so that entrepreneurs can compete on a level playing field and connect and collaborate with one another.
- An assessment of the impact of the program/initiative with regard to furthering small business ownership, access to capital and availability of counseling and support for entrepreneurs, especially in underserved/underrepresented communities.
- A demonstrated ability to overcome hardships and barriers such as lack of funding or support, cultural shifts and other setbacks.
- The program’s ability to be replicated and the overall global impact the program could have on strengthening communities if replicated across the world.
- The degree to which the officials/experts are advocates and role models for the plight of their programs and serve as the voice of especially underserved/underrepresented communities.
Find the details at http://genglobal.org/MCS