- Be recent graduates (within 2 years of the most recent graduation) or students in a recognised university or graduate school programme and have completed at the very least two years of undergraduate studies in aquaculture, fisheries, economics or other related fields.
- A working knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of other FAO official languages (i.e. Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) could be an asset.
- Experience in data processing and analysis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in statistical software (e.g. STATA).
Use the following link for details http://www.fao.org/in-action/globefish/news-events/details-news/en/c/460020