- Bachelor’s degree. Humanities and Sciences or International studies preferred.
- Strong IT and computer skills
- Demonstrated experience with basic budget coding and tracking
- Proven attention to detail: the ability to track and process multiple details simultaneously and accurately.
- Track record of coordinating projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible work attitude: the ability to work productively in a fast-paced environment with a small staff and to “pitch in” as needed to help get everyone’s job done.
- Ability to use sound judgment in maintaining confidential information.
- Ability to write, edit and finalize documents.