- Responsible for Projects Management and Maintenance of NW & GT sites within the region.
- Conducting all engineering and maintenance operations in the region according to TOTAL TANZANIA Health, Safety, environment and quality standards and norms.
- Make proposals of assets improvement for NW & GT (equipment, lay-out, BOQ, maintenance etc).
- Projects Supervision at service stations and consumer sites. Before commissioning of the project a management of change training should be provided.
- Budget control- projects are implemented within approved budget.
- Quality control- projects are implemented to the quality standard specified.
- Time control- projects are implemented within the specified time frame.
- Contractual project payments follow up with Finance Department.
Find out more by visiting http://www.careers.total.com/en/detail/offre/3633BR