- Master’s degree or higher in public health or a related social science field.
- Experience and/or deep understanding of programs based on the World Health Organization-recommended End TB Strategy.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with key international TB initiatives and organizations.
- Familiarity with current and up-to-date tools related to MDR TB.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in teams.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- US citizenship or US permanent residency required.
Find out more about this job by visiting http://reliefweb.int/job/1815654/senior-multi-drug-resistant-tuberculosis-technical-advisor