- Master’s degree or higher in public health, international health, or a related discipline.
- A board certified medical degree required.
- Practical experience with public health disease programs in developing countries (including national TB control programs) is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with key international TB and HIV initiatives and organizations.
- Experience of USAID policies, regulations and procedures desirable.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in teams.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- US citizenship or US permanent residency required.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE: