The volunteers are expected to interact with children ages 4 to 8 in the following activities:
- Games: Indoor and outdoor games that will stimulate learning, team building and activeness. Local games will be introduced as well as foreign ones from the volunteers. Please bring new games to share with the kids;
- Physical activities: Action jumping, Olympic Games, etc.
- Gardening: Ornamental and vegetable planting, composting, garden tour, etc.;
- Nature activities: Bird watching, Plant a tree, Tree feeder, learning about various plants, birds, animals, worms, and insects available in the area;
- Academic development: Assisting local teachers in deliveries some subjects like Math, Language, Social skills, etc.
- Infrastructure development: some renovations and painting of walls.
- Study part: Participants in this project will have an opportunity to experience life with kids in the community. Various discussions and educational visits on Children's issues will be organized involving volunteers and community members. The major topic will be Child development.
April 6 - April 22, 2017
April 23 - May 6, 2017
For more information and enrollment, please go to: http://cadip.org/volunteer-in-tanzania
Long-term volunteering in Tanzania: http://cadip.org/volunteering-in-tanzania