- Assist Manager to ensure effective communications across different media and formats in adherence to the Uwezo Communication strategy consistent with Twaweza Communication Standards.
- Assist Manager in annual planning, development of detailed planners and calendars and internal monitoring of Uwezo communication, including drafting of Ideas and Decision Memos on the Communication budget lines.
- Assist to collect information from partners and generating good contents for social media and the website.
- Assist Manager in the internal monitoring of communications in accordance with LME Standards. Analyze emerging trends to learn, inform planning.
- Communicate clearly and in a timely fashion with the Uwezo partners, face-to-face, through email and telephone; conferences where appropriate, and other forms.
- Assist to managing the communication of the Country office; ensure that set targets are met as per the approved plans and budgets.
- Conduct writing assignments on Uwezo in diverse ways supportive to program goals, including internal learning, policy debates and opinion articles.
- Participate in the Uwezo processes (training, assessment)