- Be a registered, compliant legal entity within at least one African country. (Applicable to organizations only not individual applicants).
- Have at least five (5) years' individual or organizational experience conducting similar studies and/ or publishing academically acclaimed research on African youth, African elections and/or related fields.
- Have access to a diverse team (including but not limited to age, gender and geographic location/ exposure to the African continent).
- Be able to write and fluently present in English. The ability to collect data, write and present in other African languages especially French and/ or Arabic will be an advantage.
- Have a demonstrated track record of applying both qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- A demonstrated research track record or interest in governance in Africa, African youth or African economies will be an advantage.
- Be flexible to travel, should that be necessary. An extensive, accessible network across Africa e.g. offices in different African countries will be an advantage.
Timelines : The engagement should take no longer than three (3) months.
Details at http://minds-africa.org/News.html
Friday the 3rd of February 2017