- An Advanced University degree (Master's) in political science, international development, law, migration studies, public policy or other social science field is required. A degree inmigration studieswould be an asset.
- A minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible, professional work experience at the national and international level in the provision of technical advice and/or programme development, designand/or management is required.
- In depth knowledge on child-related migration and displacement issues are required.
- Work experience in both development and humanitarian settings would be an asset.
- Relevant experience in related areas (as identified above) in a UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Fluency in English (written & verbal) is required. Knowledge of an additional UN Language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish) is considered an asset.
Qualifications of a Successful Candidate