- Master’s degree in Public Health, International Development, or a related field.
- Seven or more years of professional overseas experience, with progressively increasing responsibility in managing complex projects. Experience in managing PEPFAR projects in Africa preferred.
- Five or more years of prior management of significant donor funding as Program Manager is required.
- Five or more years of experience in project design and proposal development experience, including results frameworks/logic models, technical narratives, detailed implementation plans and budgeting. MEAL experience desirable.
- Experience with HIV/AIDS service delivery programs, health system and faith-based network strengthening highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage program grants, including project design, budget preparation, expenditure tracking, monitoring and evaluation, and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in working with donor agencies.
- Familiarity with CDC regulations and requirements highly desirable.
Find out more about this job at http://reliefweb.int/job/1845934/project-manager-ii-focus-baltimore