Country: United States of America
Closing date: 01 Feb 2017
- Currently enrolled master’s or other post-bachelor’s degree candidate in public health, international health, international development, social sciences or a related field; or, completion of such within the past 12 months.
- Experience with quantitative or qualitative analysis a plus.
- Experience working on malaria and/or other health programs (especially maternal and child health) in developing countries, ideally in Africa, is preferred.
- Demonstrated interest in international development and global health issues.
- Ability to serve as a motivated self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- French or Portuguese language skills desirable.
- US citizenship or US permanent residency required.
More info at http://recruitment.ghfp.net/positionDetail.html?pid=906