- You must be a full time student enrolled in an accredited degree program at a college or university at the time of the conference (October 2017). Those graduating prior to the conference are not eligible unless accepted to another related degree program (such as a M.S. or Ph.D. program).
- Show satisfactory progress toward a degree such as, but not limited to, computer science, computer engineering, or a related technical discipline such as electrical engineering, math, or physics.
- Be able to demonstrate an interest in computer science.
- You cannot have been an ABI-GHC Scholarship recipient in 2016.
- You must be at least 18 years of age by October 1, 2017.
- You cannot accept more than one scholarship to GHC.
- If you receive a scholarship and do not notify ABI that you cannot attend prior to the conference, you will not be eligible in future years as this takes a scholarship away from another student that could have attended.