Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 10 Mar 2017
Dexis is seeking a Capacity Building Specialist to assist in providing monitoring and evaluation (M&E) technical services for an upcoming multi-year contract with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Tanzania Mission called Data for Development. This is a long-term position expected to start in latter half of 2017. This position is contingent upon award.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the activities related to training and capacity building in M&E.
- Facilitate strong collaboration, learning and adapting practices, including techniques for gathering, organizing, disseminating and applying knowledge throughout the program cycle.
- Develop a comprehensive plan that outlines key learning and knowledge management questions, stakeholders and their roles, and broad stakeholder engagement at multiple levels.
- Foster strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, serve as a convener for dialogue and learning around emerging issues, and coordinate efforts among partners.
- A degree in a relevant field
- At least five years of international experience in leading the development and implementation of activities related to training and capacity building across M&E.
- Previous experience working closely with local government partners across all levels to accomplish project objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate with other USG or donor-funded projects.
- Proven ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication, and interpersonal skills and experience; fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Kiswahili language skills are also required.
Winner of the 2014 Small Business of the Year at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) With over 15 years of experience, Dexis specializes in creating custom-tailored, adaptable, and effective international development solutions. Operating in over 70 countries, we support clients like the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), U.S. Department of State, Department of Defense, and multilateral agencies. We are one of the fastest growing firms in international development and our staff report some of the highest levels of job satisfaction in our industry.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.
How to apply:
Please apply at http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=DEXISCONSULTINGGROUP&cws=1&rid=1073