Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 10 Mar 2017
Dexis is seeking an experienced Economist to fulfill a Performance Evaluation of Development Objective 2. This evaluation will be a part of the upcoming multi-year contract with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Tanzania Mission called Data for Development. This contract will provide monitoring and evaluation (M&E) technical services for the USAID/Tanzania. This position expected to start in latter half of 2017. This position is contingent upon award.
- Assist with the design, planning, and implementation of the evaluation throughout the three phases.
- Possess a Ph.D in economics, international development, social science, or a related field.
- At least 10+ years of professional experience and an understanding of issues related to sustainable economic development.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, supervision, and management skills; and an ability to work with and lead diverse teams.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Kiswahili is required.
- Previous experience working in Tanzania or East Africa is preferred.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Winner of the 2014 Small Business of the Year at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) With over 15 years of experience, Dexis specializes in creating custom-tailored, adaptable, and effective international development solutions. Operating in over 70 countries, we support clients like the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), U.S. Department of State, Department of Defense, and multilateral agencies. We are one of the fastest growing firms in international development and our staff report some of the highest levels of job satisfaction in our industry.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces
How to apply:
Please apply at http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=DEXISCONSULTINGGROUP&cws=1&rid=1069