Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 10 Mar 2017
Dexis is seeking a IT Database Manager to assist in providing monitoring and evaluation (M&E) technical services for an upcoming multi-year contract with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Tanzania Mission called Data for Development. This is a long-term position expected to start in latter half of 2017. This position is contingent upon award.
- Manage all significant and relevant data required by USAID
- Use data to inform annual reports and communications documents
- Provide quantitative results that will feed into analysis, evaluations, performance monitoring, etc.
- Specific activities include management and enhancement of a database for performance monitoring data
- Must be able to inform the integration of geocoded data and support geographic mapping and representation of this data .
- A degree in a relevant field
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in managing field data collection using GIS
- Demonstrated experience in database management utilizing USAID Agency-recommended platforms
- Previous experience supporting a USAID funded program which involved monitoring and evaluation activities;
- Experience working with National Bureau of Statistics
- Proven ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication, and interpersonal skills and experience; fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Kiswahili language skills are also required.
Winner of the 2014 Small Business of the Year at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) With over 15 years of experience, Dexis specializes in creating custom-tailored, adaptable, and effective international development solutions. Operating in over 70 countries, we support clients like the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), U.S. Department of State, Department of Defense, and multilateral agencies. We are one of the fastest growing firms in international development and our staff report some of the highest levels of job satisfaction in our industry.
How to apply:
Please apply at http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=DEXISCONSULTINGGROUP&cws=1&rid=1072