Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 03 Mar 2017
IBTCI is currently seeking a Lead Investigator to include in a proposal to conduct a Performance Evaluation of USAID/Tanzania’s Development Objective 2: Inclusive Broad-Based Economic Growth Sustained. The evaluation will be under the multi-year USAID/Tanzania Data for Development project. This project will provide services to support the improvement of data-driven decision-making, planning and implementation for the Mission, its implementing partners, and strategic local partners, including the National Bureau of Statistics and other Tanzania institutions.
The Lead Investigator must be an evaluation specialist that will lead the design, planning, and implementation of the evaluation throughout the three phases. S/he will manage all contract reporting and document production. The position will require field work in Tanzania and is contingent upon award.
Education: Possesses a Ph.D in economics, international development, social science, or a related field.
- More than 10 years of professional experience conducting evaluations, impact assessments, and other complex surveys.
- More than seven years of experience leading and supervising large teams.
- Strong communication, writing and interpersonal and management skills.
- Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing English is required.
- East Africa experience is preferred.
Please submit all application materials at https://careers-ibtci.icims.com/jobs/.
No phone calls please. Applications will be acknowledged, but only final candidates for particular activities will be contacted. IBTCI is an equal opportunity employer.