- Advanced university degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Management Information Systems, organizational leadership or other related fields.
- A first University Degree in a relevant field combined with 2 additional years of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced University Degree.
- A minimum of five years of professional work experience in Knowledge Management, innovation management, Information Management, Content Management Systems, Document Management Systems and Databases.
- International and developing country work experience is required.
- Experience in scaling and coordinating projects across multiple organizations.
- Experience in establishing and managing public–private sector partnerships.
- Experience with SharePoint, ICT hardware, mobile and web-based technologies, particularly designing and deploying appropriate tools to low-resourced environments.
- Exposure to UNICEF programmatic areas and experience in applying technical solutions to address programmatic and operational challenges.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Written and Spoken Swahili is an asset.
More info at https://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=503054