Photo contest conditions
- The photograph(s) must be of any type of wetland that helps us cope with extreme weather events. The photograph(s) can relate to or illustrate wetland use, conservation and sustainable use.
- The photograph must be in digital format. Only photographs submitted online will be eligible. No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this Contest.
- All digital files must be in JPEG or JPG format, and with a maximum size of 5MB.
- The photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Photographer.
- All Entries must be submitted and received by 2 March 2017 at 12.00 Midnight CET
- There is limit of three photographs per person. Read the full Participation Conditions