This will involve:
- Timely sectoral analysis, input and guidance provided for the Situation Analysis, and its periodic update completed for effective programme planning, development and management.
- UNICEF's global goals effectively promoted through advocacy and policy dialogue in the Child Protection sector.
- Technical leadership and coordination provided to key Child Protection programme/ project documents, reports, plan of action, and targeted training/learning programmes, ensuring promotion of effective knowledge management.
- Sectoral work plan and activities formulated, implemented and monitored, ensuring alignment with the defined project strategies and approaches. Gender/sex disaggregated data and inputs provided relevant to the Child Protection programme provided.
- Programme delivery, evaluation and reporting carried out efficiently, rigorously and transparently in compliance with the established guidelines and procedures.
- UNICEF and Government accountability properly and timely ensured regarding supply and non-supply assistance, as well as disbursement of programme funds for the Child Protection sector.
- Effective communication and networking achieved through partnership and collaboration.