- Master's degree in related field and demonstrated expertise in related field protection, social work, education, or community work
- Academic experience in research preferred
- At least five years' experience in development or emergency settings implementing Child Protection programs
- Personnel management experience, including capacity development and team building
- Experience in an emergency or post-conflict context preferred
- Experience in planning, monitoring and evaluation of programming
- Strong written and oral communication skills, effective in representation and liaison with external parties
- Proven strong report and proposal writing skills
- Excellent computer skills in programs such as: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good spirit working within a team
- Ability to speak, read and write English to a fluent level
- Desirable: Previous experience working in refugee settings
Lodging in Kasulu is in a shared IRC guesthouse, together with other IRC staff. All IRC sites have electricity and internet. In Kibondo, lodging is in a hotel.
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way - Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
Please follow this link to apply: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=a2F0cmluYW1pbGxlci43MDIxOC4zODMwQGlyYy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20