- University Degree in Education, Social Sciences or related technical field.
- Three-year progressive experience in implementation of Education programmes, refugee education, non-formal education, Life skills or related field.
- Previous experience in working with teacher training programs, vocational training programs, Early Childhood Care and Development -ECCD or Accelerated Education Programs (AEP) in emergency contexts is desirable.
- Good knowledge and understanding of INEE Minimum Standards, SPHERE and Do No Harm practices in emergency humanitarian response.
- Previous work experience in Kigoma region and the Burundi refugee response is an added advantage.
- Good command of the English and Kiswahili/Kirundi languages is an asset
- Excellent Computing and data management skills.
- Ability to adapt and work effectively in remote areas, work in a challenging work environment.
- Ability to take personal responsibility for completing tasks to a high standard and to meet
- Willingness to work flexibly and professionally in a dynamic and fast-moving
Contract Duration: 9 Months
Location: Kigoma, Tanzania