Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 31 Mar 2017
Evaluation Advisor, Tanzania Data for Development, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Company Profile: MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
- The anticipated, five-year USAID Tanzania Data for Development project will provide USAID/Tanzania with continuous support on performance monitoring, data verification, impact and performance evaluations, research and knowledge management to inform decision-making.
- MSI is seeking a Senior Evaluation Advisor to oversee the design and implementation of all evaluations, assessments and surveys over the life of the project.
- Provide support in designing, implementing and utilizing performance and impact evaluations, sector assessments, baseline surveys, evaluation methodologies, and research methodologies.
- Supervise project evaluation, capacity building and gender staff to ensure the effective operation of the project.
- Work with project staff and other stakeholders to ensure the project's evaluation findings and recommendations are useful and used by stakeholders.
- Function as acting Chief of Party as needed.
- Graduate degree in international development, social science, statistics or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in evaluation, assessment and/or research design and implementation.
- Experience in balancing the statistical validity requirements of rigorous design and the real world conditions of activities on the ground, which require creative and untraditional designs.
- Expertise in developing experimental and quais-experimental designs to evaluate international development programs.
- At least 4 years of management/supervisory experience.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Kiswahili fluency desired.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: PI97065960: Apply Here
Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com