Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 24 Mar 2017
The Mitchell Group (TMG) is an organization that has been providing a variety of international consulting services for over 29 years in the areas of M&E, Support Services, Financial Management and Grants, and Basic Education and Training. TMG manages a development assistance process that helps realize a better future to men, women, and children around the world by increasing educational, economic, and technical opportunities to better their lives. Toward this end, we help organizations and governments to design and implement the most effective programs possible.
TMG is seeking a qualified Lead Field Supervisor/Facilitator to provide evaluations/assessments/research support services for an upcoming three year USAID-funded Data for Development Task Order in Tanzania. The goal of this effort is to provide services to support the improvement of data-driven decision-making, planning and implementation for the Mission, its implementing partners, and strategic local partners, including the National Bureau of Statistics and other Tanzanian institutions. The ideal candidate will
- Coordinate all data collection and management of survey teams.
- S/he will work closely with the other Key Personnel to design and implement surveys and focus groups that are included in the design of the evaluation.
- The Lead Field Supervisor will also be responsible for operations and logistics.
- S/he must possess a graduate degree in statistics, international development, management, social science, or a relevant field.
- S/he must have a minimum of seven years of experience leading teams in remote areas, designing focus group questions, and facilitating discussion groups.
- S/he must have strong written and verbal communication skills, supervision, and management skills; and an ability to work with and lead diverse teams.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Kiswahili is required. East Africa experience, a plus.
If interested in this opportunity please submit a copy of your most up to date resume and three professional references to email@example.com with " Lead Field Supervisor/Facilitator" in the subject line. Please no follow up phone calls or emails, only finalists will be contacted.