We belong to the Windows Insiders, a global community of people using technology to make a lasting impact on the world. Our community thrives because of meaningful relationships with people around the world. We are very excited to expand the #Insiders4Good Fellowship to East Africa, and are looking for entrepreneurs like you: problem-solvers who think deeply about the issues confronting their communities, visionaries who create solutions that could address these issues, and leaders that grow opportunities for their solutions to thrive in the market.
We invite you to apply to the #Insiders4Good East Africa Fellowship if:
- You are a registered member of the Windows Insider Program (sign up at: insider.windows.com);
- You are a legal resident of Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania or Uganda, and age 18 or over;
- You have an early stage idea or product/service that seeks to improve the lives of your fellow East Africans and has the potential to impact the world;
- Your idea or product has not received any previous awards.
Your application could be among 25 finalists that will be selected and will receive:
- a premier suite of Windows hardware and software, and
- a 6-month mentorship program will be kicked off by a special one-week learning event for Fellows and mentors. The 6-month mentorship will include tailored technical and strategic mentorship from local and international leaders to help bring your unique idea to the next level.
Learn more about the Fellowship at www.insiderfellows.com.
If you need further clarification, please contact us at email@example.com or text +254 770 168235 and we will respond to your query.
#Insiders4Good East Africa Fellowship Outreach Team