Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 30 Apr 2017
CALL FOR RESUMES –YOUTH WORKFORCE & ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Creative Associates International (Creative) is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
Creative has been in Tanzania since 2010, and is currently accepting applications from senior and mid-level candidates for long-term positions for an anticipated youth entrepreneurship program in Tanzania.
Candidates with prior experience in one or more of the following areas are encouraged to apply:
- Youth workforce skills development.
- Youth advocacy.
- Entrepreneurship services facilitation.
- Private sector competitiveness and partnerships.
- Inclusive market system development.
- Gender empowerment.
- Monitoring and evaluation.
- Degree in economics, business or one of the above stated technical fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, international experience with USAID or other international funders preferred.
- Good communication skills – both written and oral.
- Prior experience on USAID and/ international donor programs highly desirable.
- Strong English language skills required.
Interested candidates should e-mail CV and cover letter referring to the position of interest in the email subject line by April 30, 2017: TanzaniaWFD@creative.com. In your email please reference where you saw this ad.
No phone inquiries will be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted