These are for applicants from developing Commonwealth countries, covering all tuition fee costs for the MSc in Management and Information Systems (Distance Learning), commencing in January 2018.
Eligibility for the scholarships is as follows:
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements for the MSc M&IS (DL) including a first degree of 2.1 standard or above and English language qualification.
- Applicants must hold an unconditional offer for the MSc M&IS (DL) programme.
- Applicants must also meet the CSC entry requirements that they are a citizen of developing Commonwealth country (see list below), refugee, or British protected person; and a permanent resident in a developing Commonwealth country for the duration of the MSc programme.
Applicants must apply for both the MSc M&IS (DL) programme and (separately) for the CSC scholarship:
- Apply for the MSc M&IS (DL) programme
- Details of how to apply to CSC via their Electronic Application System
Eligible countries for CSC scholarships