A fully sponsored delegate place to attend the 2017 Summer Youth Assembly at the United Nations in New York. The scholarship winner will also be given the opportunity to speak at the podium during the conference.
WHAT DOES THE SCHOLARSHIP PAY FOR?
- Access to the 2017 Summer Youth Assembly at the United Nations in New York
- Accommodation and meals
- Transportation between the conference venue and other side events
- The cost of travel to and from New York
The following criterion will be evaluated:
- Candidates must be aged between 16 - 28 years old
- Academic GPA or average, honors and awards
- Scholarships and grants
- Professional achievements
- Involvement in school-based activities, which may include extracurriculars
- Involvement and impact in the community, which may include volunteer services, self-led projects, social action, and advocacy
- Financial need
Individuals must submit the online application and all other required documentation by May 3, 2017 at 5:00 p.m E.S.T (NY, U.S Time). Applications will be shortlisted by Friendship Ambassadors Foundation for an online interview. The Foundation will select one winner to attend the 2017 Summer Youth Assembly on May 15, 2017.
CLICK HERE TO START ONLINE APPLICATION
For inquiries, please email email@example.com