- Minimum of ten years of senior level experience leading and managing complex, large scale, multimillion-dollar economic development initiatives (or similar private sector experience); specific technical expertise may also be an asset depending on the project such as investment, women’s economic empowerment, agricultural development, market systems and financial inclusion.
- University degree (ideally Master’s) in international development, business administration or related field.
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English is required. Working knowledge of regional languages is desirable.
- Proven field building and field team leadership abilities in a field office environment and demonstrated collaborative relationships with North American-based HQ specialists and management.
- Functional experience in marketing, business planning, business growth advisory service or related areas.
- Demonstrated private sector experience is desirable.
- Demonstrated donor relations reporting and relationship management.
- Demonstrated ability to mobilize stakeholders into partnerships and alliances, lead and facilitate collaborative processes.
- Appreciation and support of MEDA’s faith statement, values, mission and purpose.
Apply By: Friday, May 12, 2017