- Hold a key position within African government, advocating open data
- Think creatively and share innovative ideas about the future of open data in their respective cities, regions or countries
- Be prepared to gain from peer-to-peer knowledge and idea sharing
- Demonstrate commitment to joining a high-impact leadership programme over a sustained period of time
- Demonstrate their willingness to transform the lessons learned through the ODLN into positive change for their respective governments and communities
Interested leaders should complete the application form by 17:00 (GMT) on Wednesday 31st May.