- Be a citizen of a Commonwealth country other than the host country (The UK and/or Gibraltar) or British protected person;
- Be permanently resident in a Commonwealth country (http://thecommonwealth.org/member-countries)
- Be available to start your academic studies in Gibraltar by the start of the academic year in October 2017;
- By October 2017, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- hold a Master’s degree awarded by a UK University, or an overseas Master’s degree of an equivalent standard, provided that the Master’s degree is in an appropriate cognate area and that the Master’s degree included training in research and the completion of a research project;
- have a good honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline, and ideally have research and/or professional experience at postgraduate level as evidenced in published work, written reports or other appropriate evidence of accomplishment.
The application must be received by us by Thursday 15th June