- A Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g. international relations, international politics, international law, humanitarian action, development, peace/conflict studies, etc.).
- Knowledge or good understanding of at least one of the regions and issues from a humanitarian perspective.
- Excellent English and a good command of at least one of the following languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish. Additional languages are an asset.
- Minimum of 6 months full-time prior experience with an international organisation, an NGO or within the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, and no more than 2 years of relevant experience.
- A manifest interest for humanitarian action/issues and/or the ICRC.
- A demonstrated interest in international affairs and diplomacy.
- Available for 1 year, starting in either January, February or March 2018.
More info at https://www.icrc.org
Deadline for the receipt of applications is 07.08.2017