The MSc in Palliative Care is open to doctors, nurses, and health and social care professionals working with patients with advanced disease, or relevant health or social scientistswho have an upper second class honours degree or equivalent.
To apply for the scholarship you mustfulfil allthe following criteria:
- You must have afirst degree in medicine, nursing, allied health professions, life sciences, social sciences or other relatedsubject awarded by a United Kingdom university or a recognised overseas university.
- You must be currently workingin palliative care or palliative medicine in Africa –in clinical or social care,in practice or research.
- You must be able to achieve the English Language test standards required by King’s College London. This is currently assessed using IELTS scores, and a satisfactory score is 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in all four skills.
- You must be a citizen of an African country and currently resident in Africa.
- There is no known reason why you should not be eligible for a UK studentVisa.
Students who have previously attended for the PG Certificate or PG Diploma are also eligible to apply for funding to complete the MSc.