THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
APPOINTMENT OF THE CHAIRPERSON AND MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF‘BARAZA LA SANAA LA TAIFA’
BASATA is established by Act No. 23 of 1984. BASATA coordinates all programmes and operations related to the four sections of arts (Music, Performing Arts, creative arts and Film). It now wishes to invite suitably qualified Tanzanians to apply for appointment to fill the positions of Chairperson and Members of Board of Directors. The Board plays a key advisory role and it is the supreme administrative organ of the Organisation.
- The following are the minimum qualifications for appointment to the Board:
- Should be a graduate (at least first degree or equivalent) from a recognized university in one of the following fields of Study: Arts, Accountancy (CPA), Economics, Law or Human Resource Management.
- Have at least 5 years working experience in at least one of the said fields above.
- Should satisfy the Nomination Committee that he/she is unlikely to have a conflict of interest with the roles of the Board;
- Be willing to serve as Chairperson or member to the Board.
All applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of relevant genuine certificates and names and addresses of three easily contactable referees (including current or last employer) should be sent by post, courier, E-mail or delivered by hand so as to reach the Chairman of the Nomination Committee by 15:30Hrs, Monday 01 August, 2016.
The Chairman of BASATA Nomination Committee,
Ministry of Information, Culture, Arts and Sports,
Golden Jubilee Towers: 8th Floor,
P.O. BOX 8031,
DAR ES SALAAM
Email: [email protected]
On the envelop/Email mark the position of application and your area of specialization.
REMEMBER; Apply by 01/08/2016.
This advert is also available on: www.habari.go.tz
Contact Help Desk, Mobile: 0719-349825 or 0719-355770.