Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 08 Sep 2016
Restless Development Tanzania is the leading national youth led development agency proving every day that young people can change the world. Our strength comes from being led by young people and young professionals from the boardroom right through to the field. We have been working in Tanzania since 1993 and have established an impressive track record in delivering grassroots impact through youth led development programmes aligned to the Government of Tanzania’s Consecutive National Development Plans. We have just launched an exciting 5 year strategic plan (2016 - 2021) which champions for a growing movement of change makers unleashing leadership as an agency in their own right. We believe as an agency we have the key to unlock young people’s potential both at national and on a global scale. Our vision is that young people everywhere are able to demand and deliver a just and sustainable world. Key to attaining our vision is the Restless Model which puts youth at the heart of development. Unified priorities for specific changes that young people are demanding are anchored in four enabling goal areas,Voice, Living, Sexual Rights and Leadership
We are seeking a values-orientated, suitably qualified, motivated and experienced individual to fill the position of Livelihoods and Empowerment Manager in our Programme Unit.
Position: Livelihoods and Empowerment Manager
The livelihoods and empowerment manager will be accountable for;
- Providing technical and project management support to implementing partners to ensure quality and timely delivery of the project.
- The livelihoods and empowerment manager will also be responsible for developing strong relationships with policy makers at the national level.
- This role will also be responsible for strategic development and implementation of all activities in the goal area of Living, manage livelihoods projects and staff, including planning and executing day-to-day activities and oversee financial management while providing quality information on the progress and outcomes in all aspects of the implementation of the livelihoods and empowerment program.
- This also will include building up highly functional working partnerships with relevant local administration staff, targeting beneficiaries, procurement, delivery and storage of materials, distribution, technical support and monitoring.
- You will also ensure the timely and efficient implementation of the livelihoods and empowerment project according to all specific targets and modalities set out in the project documentation. 3
Download application form, complete and return this application form to [email protected] marked “Livelihoods and Employment Manager” by 5pm Thursday, 8th September 2016
Note: No CVs, cover letters or resumes will be considered.